Quality. Reliability. Efficiency.
Our priority is providing quick turn times on the parts you need, at the best price possible. And because your needs may change, we remain nimble, ready to make adjustments at a moment’s notice. Our experience enables us to not only serve your needs, but anticipate them, often with creative solutions that go beyond the work scope so you can avoid waiting on the OEM.
- AS9100 — Volant is regulated to meet AS9100, the first international quality management standard specifically for the aerospace industry. You can be confident in the quality we deliver because we are consistently audited and rated by an outside party.
- Technical experience — Our long-term employees know their way around technical data and have hands-on familiarity with the parts you need.
- Delivery — We are flexible and proactive, able to make adjustments to meet your changing needs and provide the best option to meet your schedule.
- Inventory — Volant has the parts you need to give you a complete solution on time.
- Broad partner base — If we don’t have the parts in-house, we source from a broad partner base, including Boeing and the Industry Locater Service. Our staff is well-connected to all facets of the interior supply chain, utilizing all the major inventory sites as well as maintaining contact with alternative sources to access inventories other companies are not aware of.
- Long-term customers — Speaks for itself. Volant consistently delivers the parts our customers need on time and on budget, making us a trusted partner.
Volant is an FAA and EASA Certified Repair Station, and is regulated to meet the AS9100 standard.